Friday, August 10, 2012

top 12 playing in my ears















songs are not in any particular order.... these songs are always on rotation.. primitive is my absolute favorite song on this earth.. so sexy and raw

hit em' up - sometimes i feel a little gansgta
rihanna, lana dey rey and ellie goulding are my new top favorites

i listen to a lot of spanish much as well, aventura and mana happen to be some of my favorite spanish artists among others, i love thalia and paulina rubio as well.


lady gaga - who doesn't love some gaga??

santigold - i feel is the next big thing to watch out for!!

i have a girl crush on both tegan and sara, the yeah yeah yeahs and pitbull are 2 very different artist but they both get my blood pumping!  :-)

what are your favorite songs? what's playing in your ears lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment