Friday, August 3, 2012

my favorite egyptian

dress.


i ♥ "m" for michael








having recently moved to the bronx, this original uptown girl, i love exploring and finding new areas that intrigue me. the pictures where taken in the mott haven section of the bronx, a lot of old warehouses in the area, looks very williamsburg before it was hip.

this is one of my favorite dresses and its in high rotation because its so easy for me to wear and so comfortable and versatile, i can easily dress it up with some wedges. i just absolutely loveeee motel clothing. my dress is about 2 years old so it's no longer available; there are other similar motel dress that fit into the same criteria.

my lipstick is "pink freeze" by maybelline, nail polish is "this is it" by sinful colors and if sandals, bracelet and earrings from forever 21.

happy friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment